Monday, January 16, 2012

Super Busy Life!

Hey every one sorry it’s been so long sense I’ve posted! This post will be nice and short!

Live has been super busy. With Christmas craziness and both of my brothers moving out I have had no time to do anything what so ever. I’m super stoked to be able to blog now. There is snow on the ground and I’m sitting on my couch all nice and cozy.

So things to talk about…

1. School

2. Family

Sounds pretty simple right? Ok so can I just say that school is crazy! The farther in you get to school the crazier your life is. One of the up sides is that with my good grades, I get to be a teacher assistant for one of my classes. It will be really fun due to the fact that it’s for one of my favorite teachers. This year I have to say that I really stepped up my game for school. My grades are better than they have ever been and I’m enjoying it more than I ever have.

I hope all of you enjoy your family as much as I do. I just had both of my brother’s move out one on a Wednesday and one on a Thursday. Wow can I say how crazy and stressful it is? When they moved out I didn’t realize how much I would miss them. I mean my house is now SUPER quiet! I’m so used to listening to their music to fill the quiet and now that it’s not there… creepy… not going to lie. But they are doing what god has for them and having fun where they are.

Now on to my truth about god… he is always comforting. Whenever I feel down or freaked out in any way shape of form, or even stressed I can always talk to him and vent, and no matter what I feel better! So one of these days when you’re feeling stressed or down just chat with god.

Well… that’s all folks! Enjoy your week!

God bless!

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment