Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey everyone! I know it’s been a LONG time sense I posted, and now there are so many thing that I have to talk about.

1.       A new recipe

2.       All about thanksgiving

3.       BLACK FRIDAY!

4.         Pinterest

Ok so let’s start with thanksgiving!

Can I just say that going to a family’s house is SO much less stressful then making EVERYTHING?My mom rocks. I mean she is the best cook ever! She made everything on thanksgiving.   We had some friends from out of the country that had never had a thanksgiving dinner before at our house, so we did all of the cooking. I never really appreciated how much work went into a big thanksgiving dinner. I will forever be super thankful whenever I go to a thanksgiving dinner. Also, having people that have never celebrated thanksgiving made me think all about everything god has blessed me with. I can’t say enough how thankful I am for my family? I mean they love me no matter what even though I have my sassy moments…

For anyone who is VERY competitive –like me- never accept a challenge to see who can eat the most food.  Especially when the other person eats twice as much as you do on any given day! The only good part is that I won.

Black Friday was amazing! This year we went out and braved the mall at midnight! It was so much fun. I only got a couple of things from Macys but then I stood with my best friend in victories secret for two hours. I mean oh my goodness. Craziness that’s what it was.  Then I went home slept for a few hours and went out again to shop more. Not going to lie black Friday is almost better than Christmas for me.

Ok so last time I posted I promised you a new recipe… well on pinterest- ill explain that later- I found the best nutella hot chocolate recipe! Literally two ingredients. For every cup of milk a spoon of nutella- about a Tbsp maybe a little bit more- heat the milk in a small sauce pan, bring it to a simmer then add nutella heat to preferred heat, then drink. I know it sounds amazing! It is!

Well last of all threes pinterest. A website where you pin your interests… get it? Yeah I know real funny. Seriously guys this is the best web site ever! They have a picture on there that says ‘I love that I have my whole wedding planned and I don’t even have a boyfriend yet…’ let me tell you… story of my life!

Ok Ya’ll well my truth about god for this post… god is just, even though god sent his son to earth to take away all of our sins he still wants us to repent and ask forgiveness. He wants us to learn and grow and to do that we have to make mistakes.

All of that said I hope to start posting every week… but don’t hold me to it super strictly. With my schedule this December I don’t have tons of free time so we'll see J all in all though I hope everyone enjoyed reading…
 Life According to Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment