Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last Little Bits About Myelf

So today is the last day that I will talk about myself. I was reading through my other posts and realized that I talked about my age. I’m a junior in high school. Now if I lose readers to this than I'm sorry. I made this blog to reach out to people that are willing to listen and share life with them and some amazing recipes – I’m going to post one very soon- and maybe give insight to a high scholars brain. So here it goes. I’m in high school and I’m not the most popular person… I don’t deal with the immaturity of most of the kids in my school so I just try to get through the day while praying for them. I do try really hard in all my classes so I am able to get scholarships when I graduate. My dream is to go to culinary school, but since my church did a huge conference I experienced a new part of culinary… that would be the hospitality aspect. I set up rooms and helped a family member run all of the hospitality and I loved it. So trying to do research for both types of school is crazy. God has obviously put this passion in my heart for a reason, so intend to peruse it.  Well here is another truth about god… he’s always there, being able to talk to god whenever you want is so amazing! So that’s all about me. Nest time ill have a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment