Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ten Random Facts

Ok... so I told you that over the next few days I would tell you more about myself... Ok, so .. ten random things ~

1.      I’m pretty sure that I could speak faster than anyone… it’s a gift ;)

2.      I’m a sucker for sappy romance movies… they make me cry every time.

3.      I love to look at snow but I hate to have to leave my house or go anywhere near it.

4.      I love sparkly things! And by that I mean diamonds…

5.      I LOVE my dog… he’s a maltese shiadzu mix and has TONS of character.

6.      My favorite color is pink, and will probably always be. The shade just changes.

7.      I have always wanted to go to Paris. It’s my dream.

8.      My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla... but It has to be Hagen-dazs vanilla.

9.      I have always wanted long hair… mine is short and grows really slow.

10.  I have always loved old things, antiques make my heart melt!

Ok. That was surprisingly hard… well… one big thing with me is my love for God. I am a Christ follower and will talk about His graces all the time. Every time I post I want to share a truth about God... God is always forgiving… I have experienced his grace many times and it has saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment