Sunday, March 25, 2012

LIFE, LIFE, BUSY LIFE!



Hey everyone! I know it’s been so long! Over a month, wow! My life is starting to calm down. What with school and… yep pretty much just school… some of being at the church, but my life is pretty much school these days. Crazy I know.

Ok well things to chat about:

1.    Quietness of my house

2.    High school life

3.    Getting info for college

So I barely talked about my brother moving out. Could I please elaborate on how much I miss those boys?? I mean no one could have asked for better men of God for brothers! Of all of you that have had siblings move out, I can totally sympathies with you. My house is SO quiet! Their friends are not there to be loud, there not here pushing my buttons to make me yell at them like every good brother does.  So it’s only my parents and I now and all I have to pick on is my dad. Now he’s not so fond of that but whom else am I going to mess with? In the midst of trying to deal with both of the boys moving out I had to pack up the remainder of their stuff, pick out paint of my new room, buy that paint, and paint the room, move out of my room, and move into the new room. It was a crazy week, but I’m in the room now. The brother whose room I took over is actually home right now! Can I please say how awesome it is to see him and be able to talk face to face? It so rocks. Let’s wrap that up on a happy note.

                High school life is… crazy. If it’s not the homework it’s the in-class work. Now I’m not in any honors or AP classes, but I still have a good amount of homework to do. Just trying to make it to club meetings is hard. Spring break is coming up, and I am so unbelievably excited. I just registered for next year’s classes. SENIOR YEAR! I’m so ready to graduate and get on with my life. I know, I know everyone tells me to cherish this time of my life and not to rush it along. I assure you that I’m not. I just don’t really like high school I’m only trying to get eight hours of my week days to rush by, not every aspect of my life. School is looking up though, my grade in chemistry is slowly getting better, and I have a good GPA. Look out colleges!

Getting info from colleges is one of my favorite things ever! It makes me think of life post high school and wondering what God has in store for me. I am really interested in going to get my bachelors in hospitality and business management (HBM). There is one good school in Washington that has courses in HBM. Washington state university… WSU… now mind you I am a husky fan that’s the university of Washington… UW… so that’s not the greatest thing ever… but what am I going to do? There is one other school though… the only thing is it’s out of state… in Denver…  BUT the good thing is that its only four hours away from one of my brothers. But who knows what God has for my life and where I go to college?

Any ways for my truth about God… the world that he created is amazing. Need I say more? I have a challenge for you… next time you walk out of your house look at the world around you, and see Gods amazing work.

As always I would love a comment… but till next time…

God bless

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment