Friday, December 6, 2013

Hi everyone!
 I know it’s been such a long time sense I have posted. Almost a year and a half. I am so sorry. I started my senior year and that ended much too quickly. I graduated and am getting ready to go off to school in a few weeks. In my last post I talked a lot about my grandpa, after 20 beautiful months of life, he passed away. This morning actually, at 8:03am. I can’t begin to describe the feelings of loss and devastation one goes through when loosing someone so important. It is now 11:09pm and in the last 28 hours I have had less than two and a half hours sleep and for some freak reason I can’t sleep. Losing my grandpa made me think a lot. In the last fifteen hours I feel as if I have aged a few years. I feel so bad about neglecting this blog. So, I decided that I am going to delete this blog after a month or so (give people time to read this), and start a new one. It will be focused around my life as a college student and my changing adult life. Thank you all so much for sticking through this with me. Love you!
Once I Decide on the name of the blog I will let y’all know.

~Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment